Our monthly LVSC News bulletin provides news for
London's VCS including:
- Policy Round up from Lisa Greensill, Head of Policy and
- Offers and news from LVSC's PEACe HR and employment law
- Updates from the Employment and Skills Network
- The latest London for All capacity building events and
- Safer Future Communities - updating you on crime
and community safety
- Health & Social care updates
- London wide vacancies on behalf of small groups
- Local sector news
LVSC hosts a number of pan London Networks to bring
voluntary and community groups together to discuss issues relating
to local/national policy and it's likely impact on the areas of
edcuation, employment and skills, health, crime and inequality.
There is a simple sign up process to subscribe to the network
news you want.
Monthly bulletin providing updates on current employment and
skills issues for London's VCS and those interested in finding more
about ESF funded skills and training.
Monthly updates on health and social care issues and events in
the London region and the wider national context.
Contributions and policy analysis from Deptartment of Health,
Public Health England, LVSC, Regional Voices, Care Quality
Commission, NHS England.
Monthly updates on crime and community safety issues for
London's VCS working with victims of crime; ex offenders and the
workings of the criminal justice system
LVSC will use the contact information you provide to keep you
- Networks meetings
- Policy reports to come out of meetings and consultations
- LVSC services
- Relevant events and training
The information may also be used anonymously for monitoring